07 December 2009

Week 4 - Nothing to report

Checked out the site yesterday, and there's sweet FA going on for our lot. There was some brick laying going on other the other side of the site for the two story townhouses, which surprised me, because there's still no slab down, and there are big piles of dirt still in the middle of the sites where the brick work is going on.

But then, what the hell do I know about construction? Maybe that's how it's done.

In other news, have decided that I'm going to see the Prodigy next year up in Sydney with my man Rob. Time for some raver nostalgia! This does, of course, run the risk that they'll just play shite off their last two albums (which I have not bothered with, but have it on good authority from my man T-ford that they're a bit naff), but I'm crossing my fingers. Fat of the Land was the first CD I ever bought as a spotty teenager, and it's still a ripper listen to this day. Listening to the Scratch Perverts drop Outer Space at Digital 2001 (at the Entertainment Centre!), which was the first dance gig I ever went to, has to be one one of my best raver memories ever.

I can't miss the possibility of re-living some of that, exorbitant price ($101!) or not.

It's not the same without a room full of sweaty ravers singing along, but here's a taste:

No comments:

Post a Comment