12 April 2010

Week 26 (and bleep bleep music)

I was thinking that I should stop calling these weekly updates and just call them house updates or something, but that would require going back and re-tagging all the previous weekly update posts, which I'm not going to do.

Anyway, I finally made it up to the site with a camera and took a few more pictures. Unfortunately, they're not that great because there was someone working on the site, which precluded jumping the fence and getting a better view. Much as I found this annoying at the time, I can't really complain that people are working on the site on the weekend - the more work done more often on the site the better!

I did manage to snap some through the fence, and what you'll notice straight away, is that in addition to all sorts of brick walls, there's a roof!


Booya! The astute among you may also notice the pallet of roof tiles in the foreground. As you'll see in the next shot, despite there being guttering etc, the roof does not yet have tiles.


You can see Dana's bike in the foreground here. I'm happy to report this is the second time she's made the ride up to the site. There may be hope for her becoming a cyclist yet...

I've included a shot of some other units around the site that are a bit further along to give an idea of the colour of the roof tiles.


Now we play the waiting game once more. To help tide you over, here's a version of Pink Floyd's Money from Dark Side of the Moon in an 8-bit format. Ahhh, the nostalgia...



Edit: Also: Master of Puppets in 8-bit. This has amused and entertained me for well over a minute now.

2 comments:

  1. master of puppets sounds like some sweet music from doom

    ps why does the house appear to have two stories in one picture and one in the other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought exactly the same thing about the 8 bit Master of Puppets. Good times.

    And the house only has one story. The first two picture are of the house and the third one is of neighbouring townhouses in the same complex. I included them to give an idea of the colour of the roof tiles.

    ReplyDelete