04 November 2009

Delays and more delays

This site is looking decidedly neglected. The reason for the neglect is that the ACT Department of Planning (and whatever else it is that they do) has still not approved the development application. We have confirmation from our real estate agent that this is the hold up and that it should be resolved "soon".

In the meantime, I think I'm going to change the focus a little bit and look at some other bits and pieces. The first is to start re-posting some design blogs that I've been enjoying, and also probably some game reviews.

Time to get into it! Firstly, here's some interesting post on desiretoinspire.net on a house by Whiting Architects. The house skirts a very fine line of being a little too severely modernist for my tastes, but some bits of it look supremely livable.




These two pictures are my favourite from the lot. The rest is all a bit white and stark edges, which is nice to look at, but I can't imagine living in.

Tune in next time, when I'll talk about my new PS3 slim!

No comments:

Post a Comment