15 March 2010

Week like....21 (I think).

I'm off work sick, don't really feel very verbose (having trouble stringing a sentence together atm), so I'm just going to post some pix of the house that I took last week. The big news? Part of the roof frame is on!


First a couple of pictures of the house. Note the partial roof frame!


Here are some pix of the roof frame from inside. Nice and airy!


Here's a shot of the neighbours. As you can see, the brickies are only two doors down. They need to brick up the garage before they can finish the roof frame.


To close, a couple of pictures from around the site. The units you see above are a design with a detached garage, so they don't need the bricks all done before the roof frame could go on.

I'm gong to eat lentils and think healthy thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment