01 June 2010

Digitized fart sounds

ZOMFG second post in one day!

Toooo much reading complicated things is doing my head in this afternoon. Then this track came on from a repository of drum and bass singles and VIPs I keep on hand for emergencies: "Move VIP" by Trace and Rymetyme.

I know what you're thinking, it sounds like digitized fart sounds. I don't care, it was just what the doctor ordered this afternoon, and I want to share it with you all.


That is all.

PS: if you followed a link thinking this would be about the house, scroll on to the next post. This is just an afternoon mind dump about music that I like.

PPS: We all know it's true that the best thing Goldie ever did was "Innercity Life". Starring in Snatch was a close second. I'm yet to see anything else particularly good come out of him. Some dudes on fb just (inadvertently) reminded me of this, and I thought that should be said.

Edit: The same dudes just reminded me that he was a bad guy in a Bond movie. I won't make the call that he was a really awesome one, but I would at least put it above nothing particularly good.

No comments:

Post a Comment