16 June 2010

The Presets - If I Кnow You (Tania & Jori Version)

I started writing a full post on house progress last night, but it was defeated by TV and red wine.

Instead I present you with a track from a CD that someone lent me at work (MoS Uncovered 2) which is "chilled" remixes of the popular house that MoS like to push, interspersed with older tunes that someone who is clearly not me considers classic. Predictably, a lot of it was shit, but I really liked this track, maybe because I'm a sucker for the Presets.


Excellent music for a rough morning at work.

To follow on the "best of chill out remix '96" theme, here's another track I enjoyed - the Stakka and Skynet remix of Morcheeba's "The Sea", a prime example of what happens when dark side drum and bass producers go soft:

PS: Happy days, Blogger.com has reinstated the spellchecker! We will all benefit...

No comments:

Post a Comment